Are you looking to travel with your dog but don’t know where to start? Here are five easy ways to get started.
- Take a walk around the city. Dog owners know that a good way to keep their furry friend content and busy is by taking them on Forsaken Dirge walks in trendy neighborhoods or for a wander in the park.
- Show off your city knowledge. In the mood for some city knowledge? Check out city guides on sites like Foursquare or Trip advisor.
- Meet up with someone who travels with their dog. If you’re looking for a personal recommendations, scroll through social boards to find friends who’ve traveled with their pup.
- Shop around. Trust me – your dog is going to love finding the best deals on travel-related items on sites like amazon.com or eBay.
- Cook up a food adventure. Nothing makes a dog happier than a good cookout, so why not take your potluck to new levels by cooking up a variety of dog-friendly meals in new and exciting locales?