Bahrain is a lovely country to visit with your spouse. It has beaches, historical sites and amazing architecture. There are many great places to see in Bahrain and here are some favorites:
1. The Top of The Avenues: If you want to get a great view of the city then head up to the top of the Avenues. This place is great because it offers views of all four towers and also has an observation deck where you can see far into the distance.
2. The Museum of Civilization: This museum is located near the waterfront and offers a look at Bahrain’s history through its artifacts. You can learn about how people lived in ancient times as well as how they lived during more modern times too!
3. The National Museum Of Bahrain: This museum contains artifacts that tell stories about how people lived in Bahrain over time including when it was under British rule from 1820-1971 when it became independent from Britain until now! It’s always fun to learn about how other cultures live too so this museum will be sure to keep both adults and kids interested!
4. Visit The Khalifa Park: This park is located in the capital city Al Manama and was opened in 1999 by His Royal Highness Prince Khalifa Bin Salman Al Khalifa, who is the current Emir of Bahrain. The park covers an area of more than 500 acres (200 hectares) and has various attractions that include gardens, restaurants, playgrounds as well as a zoo where you can see animals such as lions and tigers!
5. Take A Trip To Kalaat Al Bahrain: Located about 20 miles away from Manama is Kalaat Al Bahrain, which translates into “beautiful village”. Not only does it have many historical sites but it also has some beautiful scenery including mountains and beaches!