Andorra is a small country located in the Pyrenees Mountains between France and Spain. It’s known for its world-class skiing and winter sports, but it’s also a great place to visit during the summer months. This post will explain 6 Places To See And What To Do When In Andorra With Your Spouse.
1. Canillo: This is Andorra’s largest town, and it’s known for its historic buildings and cobblestone streets. Check out the Church of Sant Esteve, which was built in 1625.
2. Ordino: This town has a beautiful waterfall that’s perfect for an afternoon hike or picnic lunch!
3. La Massana: If you want to get away from the crowds, head east towards this town on foot or by car. There are tons of hiking trails here!
4. Encamp: If you’re looking for something more active than just strolling around town, consider renting bikes from one of the many shops here and hitting the road for some exercise!
5. Visit the Pyrenees Mountains: It’s no secret that the Pyrenees are one of Europe’s most majestic mountain ranges, and they’re also home to some of the most breathtaking scenery you’ll ever see. There are plenty of hiking trails and ski resorts throughout this region, making it an ideal place for couples who love the outdoors.
6. Go on a wine tour: If wine tasting is your thing then this region is sure to satisfy your palate! The winemakers here have been crafting delicious bottles for centuries, so you can be sure that there’ll be plenty of options available during your visit—and even better yet? These wines are often served alongside delicious local cuisine such as cured meats or cheeses from nearby farms!