When you are on a vacation, the place you visit is of utmost importance. You want to make sure that you are going to have an experience that is beyond what you could have imagined. The Bahamas is a perfect place for couples because it offers so many things to do and see that there is something for everyone. Here are some of the top places to go when visiting The Bahamas with your spouse:
1. The Exumas: The Exums is a chain of small islands in the northern part of the Bahamas. They are known for their white sand beaches and crystal clear water which makes them perfect for diving or scuba diving. If you’re looking for activities such as snorkeling or swimming then this is definitely the place for you!
2. Blue Lagoon Island: This island has been described as paradise on earth by many travelers who have visited it before so if it sounds like something that would interest you then this would be an amazing place to go! Blue Lagoon Island has beautiful beaches with blue water that looks like it came straight out of a movie set! It also has lots of other activities available such as scuba diving and jet skiing so there’s something here for everyone!
3. Harbour Island: This is one of the best places to go if you want a quiet and serene vacation. There are no activities offered on this island so it’s perfect for people who just want to relax and enjoy their time together. You can go sailing or swimming during the day or just sit around at night and enjoy each other’s company while sipping on some drinks.
4. Nassau: This is one of the most visited cities in Bahamas because it has many tourist attractions such as Atlantis Hotel & Casino, Cable Beach and more! It’s also close to other islands such as Paradise Island and Bimini Island which makes it easy for tourists who want to explore more than one destination during their vacation time here in Bahamas!
5. Freeport: This city offers great shopping opportunities for those who love shopping! You can find everything from designer clothes all the way down to souvenirs from different countries like China or Japan because there are many stores here selling items imported from.
6. Grand Bahama Island: Grand Bahama Island is known for its thriving nightlife; therefore if you are looking for some excitement this should be your destination! There are plenty of activities such as water sports, horseback riding and golfing available throughout Freeport; however if you are looking for something more relaxing then perhaps consider visiting one of their many museums (there are 16 museums in total).