There is no shortage of ways to travel without leaving your doorstep, but if you’re looking to take your travel photography to the next level, there are a few ways to do so. Here are tips on how to travel like a pro on Instagram, so that you can show off your best travel images to the world!
- Use the right tools: In order to take great shots of your travels, you need the right tools. In this case, you might want to choose a digital camera or a camera app that specializes in travel photography.
- Tripod: Your travels will likely require you to take some significant shots from different locations. In order to make sure your photos look good and still look like you’re in the picture, be sure to use a tripod to take images from a variety of locations.
- Use a lens: There are many great lenses available for digital cameras. In order to take the best shots, you need to use a lens that is designed for travel photography. If you have a zoom lens, be sure to use it when taking shots of areas that are too close for a digital camera.
- Prepare your photos: Not every shot you take during your travels will turn out great. However, in order to make the images that you take look great, it’s important to take care of your photos before you leave. This means Preparation is key!
- Export your photos: Once you’ve taken all of your photos, it’s important to export them so that you can share them with others. Export them as PNG or JPGs, and make sure they are in a good resolution so that they look good on your website or social media.
- Share your photos: Often times, the best way to show off your travels is to share them with others. Use different hashtags, post on relevant forums and social media, and take advantage of online Pinterest boards and Instagram stories.