There are plenty of things to do in Barcelona, but if you’re looking for the best attractions, look no further!
Here are 5 of the best places to check out in the city
- Sants Cathedral – This cathedral is a classic attraction in Barcelona and is home to some of the most beautiful architecture in the world. It’s also a great place to visit if you’re looking for a religious experience.
- Regent’s Park – This park is located in the city’s center and is home to a range of different attractions, including an aquarium, a zoo, and a number of 1908 skyscrapers.
- Barcelona Zoo – This zoo is home to a number of different animals and is a great place to explore the zoo grounds. It’s also a great place to spend a day with your family.
- La Pedrera – This mountain is located in Barcelona and is considered one of the most beautiful things in the city. It’s open to the public and offers a great view of the cityscape.
- Plaça Catalunya – This plaza is located in the city center and is home to a number of different attractions, such as a world-famous food court, a concert hall, and a number of shopping malls.