If you’re planning to hit the carnival midway this season, be sure to check out the rides! Here are five of the safest rides for travelers:
- The centrifuge. This ride simulates the feeling of being in an airplane during a flight. Some people afraid of flying may find this ride to be relaxing.
- The diggin’ dill. This is a ride that takes passengers down a hill, through a tunnel, and then up the other side. It’s a great way to experience a little bit of thrill without having to get on a Ferris wheel or go on a roller coaster.
- The climbing wall. If you’re looking for an activity that’s a little more challenging than a ride on a kiddie coaster, try climbing a wall! This is a perfect way to work up a sweat and have some fun at the same time.
- The teeter-totter. This classic carnival ride is always a hit with kids and adults alike. It’s the perfect way to end a day full of carnival fun.
- The petting zoo. If you’re looking for a way to get some fresh air and get close to some animals, check out a petting zoo! Not only will you be able to pet some cool animals, but you’ll also get a chance to learn a little bit about their lifestyle and habits.