Spain is definitely not one of the first places you would think of when trying to find Similar Cities in Europe. However, it is a country with a rich cultural heritage and a lot to offer visitors. With so many destinations to choose from, here are some tips on how to get the most out of your visit:
- Enquire about tourist attractions: Spain has an extensive range of tourist attractions, from world-renowned sites like Barcelona or Madrid to smaller, less-known spots worth a visit. Ask your room or concierge about options available to view specific attractions.
- Prepare your itinerary: Having a well-planned itinerary will help to minimize your chance of feeling lost while in Spain. Make sure you include everything from significant attractions to day trips.
- Make sure to visit the Tower of Madrid: This is one of the most striking landmarks in the country and is a great place to take pictures of the city skyline.
- Be prepared for the language barrier: Spain is a multi-lingual country, so visitors will need to be prepared for a few different words and phrases. However, Spain is a relatively easy country to adapt to and will lead to fluent speaking in no time!
- Photograph your experiences: photographing Spanish culture or scenic beauty will be etched into your memory for a lifetime. Capture every moment of your trip, from Barcelona’s Muelle lagoon views to Madrid’s Alcántara Palace.