Looking to travel with your pet dog but don’t want to spend a fortune? Here are a few tips for travel with a dog for less.
- Research your destination and find dog-friendly hotels and dog parks.
- Choose a lightweight dog crate that can fit either one or two dogs – this will help you carry your pup with you but also wouldn’t take up much space
- Plan your route and schedule accordingly, so you’re not running out of time.
- Make sure to bring along a basic supply of food, water and toys to keep your pup entertained and healthy while on the go – most pet stores carry a wide variety of dog food, water dishes and toys
- Most importantly – have fun! Dogs are the perfect travel companions, but with a little bit of preparation, you can definitely save a lot of money on your next trip.