I’m going on a solo trip to Miami in 2022, and I’m so excited! My plan is to fly out of Chicago O’Hare International Airport, stay at a chain hotel in Miami Beach, enjoy the nightlife in Miami, Florida and do some shopping. While I’m there, I’ll be looking for good restaurants that are open late at night. It’s hard finding decent coffee shops too because they’re all closed by 11pm (or earlier).
My solo trip to Miami is the final stop on my one-year round-the-world trip.
- I have been traveling around the world for over a year now, and I am finally ready to return home.
- A round the world trip is when you visit several countries in succession.
- A solo trip is when you go on your own, with no companions or guides.
I’ll be flying out of Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
I’ll be flying out of Chicago O’Hare International Airport. The flight time is about 2 hours and 15 minutes and costs $125 per person.
If you’re flying in the US, you can expect to go through security screening upon arrival at the airport. This will take some time and may involve taking off your shoes if the security staff did not already take them off.
Because I will have an early morning departure time (6:45am), I recommend getting to your gate 30 minutes before departure time so that you can get settled in one of those comfortable chairs near gates that have outlets for charging your phone or laptop and a USB port for charging small electronics like tablets or e-readers. If there’s no outlet near where you sit down, then bring along a power strip so that everyone around has access to power while they wait for their flight!
I’m staying at a chain hotel in Miami Beach.
The hotel itself is called the Fontainebleau, and it’s on Ocean Drive in Miami Beach. It’s a very popular hotel that has been around for decades. The building is also very famous, as they have featured it in many movies and TV shows over the years. It’s definitely a luxury hotel with all of its amenities—pools, restaurants, bars—and even if you don’t want to spend too much on your trip (because you’re young!), this place looks like it would be worth checking out! Plus, its location means you can easily get around Miami Beach without having to use public transportation or cabs; everything else is right there!
I plan to enjoy the nightlife in Miami, Florida.
Miami, Florida has a vibrant nightlife scene. I plan to experience it all, including the city’s hottest nightclubs and outdoor bars.
- _South Beach_: The party never ends in South Beach. You’ll find hundreds of bars along Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue—and no matter what your taste is, there’s something for you here. If you’re into dancing or live music, head to The Clevelander at sundown; if you’d rather listen to DJs spin beats on their decks, head to STORY Nightclub; if you want something more laidback with hip-hop vibes, check out Mokai Lounge & Bodega Bar!
- _North Beach_: we know this neighborhood for its beautiful views of Biscayne Bay—but it also has some amazing places where you can have fun late into the night! Check out places like Armani/Ristorante Bar And Grill or Delano Hotel Miami Beach Oceanfront Club Lounge at sunset (or earlier), then stay up until sunrise at Soho Beach House Hotel & Residences in Little River Park or LIV Nightclub right next door (or just go back inside!).
- _Wynwood Arts District_: This area has become one of Miami’s most popular art districts due in part because of its homegrown murals by local artists like El Mac and Shepard Fairey—plus there are plenty of places nearby where visitors can enjoy an evening cocktail while admiring these works on canvas! Try Broken Shaker Restaurant & Bar or Mina Group Headquarters Wine Bar before hitting up Wynwood Walls Art Walk this Friday night from 6 p
My solo trip to Miami will be fun because I’ll be doing some shopping while I’m in Miami, Florida.
Miami, Florida is one of the best places to shop in the world. I’m going to be doing a lot of shopping while I’m there and I’m sure that you’ll have fun too!
The city has lots of great shops and restaurants where you can find some great deals on clothes, shoes, and jewelry.
You’ll also find lots of stores along Lincoln Road that have great products at bargain prices.
I’ve had a lot of trouble finding good restaurants during my solo trip to Miami.
You may have heard that Miami is a foodie destination, but it’s not an easy one to navigate. There are plenty of great restaurants in the city, but they’re often hidden among tourist traps. To find the best meals in Miami, you’ll need to venture outside of downtown and into its suburbs—but even then, you’re still likely to come across some lesser-known gems.
The downtown area is basically just strip malls full of chain restaurants or touristy places that serve overly expensive meals that don’t taste very good (unless you enjoy being ripped off). The suburbs offer a wider variety of food options—and better prices! But be wary: many suburbanites think they know how to cook because they went through culinary school or watched Gordon Ramsay on TV once or something; these people tend not to make great chefs themselves! So try not only using Yelp but also ask locals when looking for new places around town because they might be able to point out hidden gems near where they live too!
I haven’t been able to find coffee shops in Miami that are open late at night.
[You can find coffee shops in Miami that are open late at night. You can find coffee shops in Miami that are open 24 hours. You can find coffee shops in Miami that are open until midnight. You can even find coffee shops in Miami that are open until 2am.]
[I found a website called “Miami’s Best Coffee Shops” and they have a list of all the best places to get coffee at any time of day or night.]
There’s so much to do in Miami, you won’t want to miss it!
You’re going to love Miami. It’s a beautiful city with a lot of things to do, great food and drinks, and you will meet some amazing people there. You can visit Miami at any age, with friends or family, or on your own! The only thing you need to do is book your flight and pack your bags!
A solo trip to Miami is a great choice if you’re looking for a place to explore. There are so many things to do here that you’ll never want to leave (and trust me, I’ve tried)!