Hello pet-lovers! It’s time to pack your bags and hit the road for some fun passport photos! Here are the top 10 dog-friendly travel destinations worldwide, based on traveler feedback. Whether you’re licking a happy scene at the beach or sipping cold fashion drinks at a bar, these cities have something for you. So, get ready to board the dog bus – it’s time to enjoy some peace and tranquility Urbana-style!
- Amsterdam – The city of beauty and the world’s most popular tourist destination, Amsterdam is the perfect destination for a peaceful break with your best friend. With plenty of hills to explore, a stroll down the Herengracht canal, and a wealth of café and restaurant choices, Amsterdam is the perfect place to spend a day or two.
- Berkeley – If you’re looking for a city with a rebellious edge, Berkeley is the place for you
- Prague – One of Europe’s most underrated tourist destinations, Prague is a perfect place to spend an exciting day or two. The Hostel UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must-see, while the Ischia Canal Dungeon offers a thrilling adventure for dog owners.
- Edinburgh – Scotland’s capital city is a popular tourist spot due to its beautiful attractions – like the Edinburgh castle, the Western Isles, and Loch Lomond – and diverse architecture. If you’re looking for a restful weekend away, Edinburgh is the perfect place to stay.
- Florence – Florence is known for its beautiful art stoops and for its delicious medieval food. If you’re looking for a place to relax and soak up the local atmosphere, Florence is the perfect destination.
- Barcelona – One of the most traveled cities in the world, Barcelona is a great place to visit for a day or two. With a wealth of attraction to enjoy, Barcelona is a great choice for a weekend away.
- Rome – If you love Italy, and you love dogs, Rome is the perfect destination. With a passionate dog community, Rome has a lot to offer pet-lovers. From walks through the ancient Colosseum and Vatican gardens to drinks at the many espressos and pasticcini bars, Rome has something for everyone.
- Copenhagen – If you’re looking for a city with a relaxed appeal and a wealth of culture, Copenhagen is the perfect destination. With a population of just over 1 million, Copenhagen has plenty of things to offer visitors. From a stop in the world’s first Seafood market (Market Hall) to fantastic nightlife, Copenhagen has something for everyone.
- Athens – If you’re looking for a city with a stringent currency control and a tumultuous history, Athens is the perfect destination. With a population of over 222,000, Athens has a lot to offer tourists. From the cobblestone streets of Syntagma Square to the Symphoric Gardens, Athens has something for everyone.