There are many challenges travelers face when traveling by train. Here are a few of the most common ones:
1. Finding a seat: Finding a seat can be a challenge on trains. Usually, trains have a limited amount of seats, and customers are often required to get a seat at the back of the train.
2. Conditions in the carriage: Conditions in the carriage can be very cold, very hot, or very noisy.
3. Sleeping: Sleeping on trains can be challenging. Usually, trains have a limited number of beds, and passengers are often required to sleep in the open carriage.
4. Pre-boarding: Pre-boarding can be a challenge. Normally, passengers have a few minutes before the train leaves to board. This means that passengers must be ready and willing to board the train when it leaves.
5. Waiting in long lines: Waiting in long lines can be a challenge. Long lines can form when passengers are checked in, and must then wait in line to create a reserved seat.
6. Food: Food on trains can be challenging. often times, the food on trains is of low quality and in some cases, the food on trains can be quite spicy.
7. Complaints: Complaints can be a challenge when traveling by train. Oftentimes, passengers might have a complaint about the food, the train, or the government.