Carnival fun isn’t just about the fun you get from the activities happening around you – it can also be great opportunities to connect with others, learn new things, and have some laughs! Whether you’re looking to join in on some carnival games or just get away for a day, here are some things to remember:
- Make sure you’re aware of the scams happening in the carnival – some people may try to ask for money before or during your activities, so be vigilant!
- Bring along some forms of identification to prove who you are – there may be strict rules at some carnivals specifically around who is allowed to enter, so be sure to have everyone’s details in case something happens and you’re not allowed in!
- Be prepared for Patron Saint Day – this is a day where people often go out of their way to help others, so be sure to have some good morals on hand!
- Be prepared for the restrictions on what you can do – some carnivals may have a strict policy on just what is allowed, while others may have more leeway. If you’re unsure, ask around!
- If you’re looking for some great viewing locations, be sure to check out our carnival touring guide!