Planning a family vacation can be daunting – but fortunately, there are a lot of great ways to make the process more manageable. Here are some tips for traveling with a family or group:
1. Set up a budget – every family needs to have a rough idea of what they’re spending their days and nights in travel. Create a budget for what you need and want, and then adjust as you go.
2. Decide your agenda – your family will probably prefer to travel for different reasons. What are your top priorities? Once you’ve set your agenda and started buying tickets, it’s important to stick to it!
3. Set up communication – your loved ones need to be on the same page about where you’re going and when. Make sure you have a plan for communicating with each other, both in writing and in person.
4. Get organized – before you go, make a to-do list of all of your planning needs and keep all of this info in a safe place.
5. Spread the love – packing for a family vacation can be difficult enough without feeling squeezed. Spread the love and pack your loved ones’ meals and snacks in their carry-on. This will help to ease their travel anxiety!