If you’re a Netflix addict, you know that streaming video requires a good deal of bandwidth and data. That’s why some people turn to offline mode when they’re traveling to save on roaming expenses. Here are a few tips for using Netflix offline:
- Make sure your device has the latest software. Newer devices support offline viewing better than older ones.
- Decide in advance what you want to watch. Avoid downloading an entire season of a TV show or movie if you only intend to watch one or two episodes.
- Make sure your devices are synced up. Having your devices synchronized will allow you to start watching a movie or TV show on one device and finish it on the other.
- Choose high-quality files. If you’re watching a movie or TV show on your device, choose a file that’s 1080p or higher resolution. That way, you’ll get the best quality video possible without downloading an entire episode or movie.
- Go with the basics. If you’re using the offline mode to save on data roaming expenses, stick with basic videos like TV shows and movies. Don’t try to stream HD videos or videos with complex special effects.
By following these tips, you can use Netflix offline and save on your data roaming expenses.