Despite what people might say, traveling by train is a relaxing and stress-free experience if you take the time to enjoy your journey.
Here are some tips to help you make the most of your trip and avoid any potential problems:
1. Make sure you have an accurate train schedule: Even if you’re flexible, you want to be able to make sure you’re not missing anything important.
2. Relax and enjoy your journey: Keep a positive attitude and try not to be too anxious or stressed, especially if your original plan called for something else in the evening.
3. Establish some personal priorities and stick to them: If you’re more interested in sightseeing or exploring the Cities, make sure to stick to that plan! And if you want to sleep in and relax, focus on itineraries that include that type of activity as well.
4. Avoid any on-the-go snacks: Pack a healthy snack like trail mix or fruit.
5. Understand the normal TSA pre-eminent rules and follow them: Making sure you have an original ticket and your boarding pass, for example, so that you don’t have to wait in line.
6. Remember, traveling by train can be a very relaxing experience, so make sure to enjoy every minute!