Looking to travel with your 8-week-old puppy in style? Here are a few strategies to help ensure a smooth and enjoyable journey.
- Make sure your puppy is well-rested and hydrated. A few cups of water will help your pup feel more lively and alert when on the go.
- Make sure your furry friend is suitably equipped for the journey. Canine carriers, backpacks, and water bowls are all essential for keeping your pup entertained and safe on the move.
- Getting advice from animal experts and friends can be invaluable, and can help you get the most out of your trip.
- Airlines and hotels can often alter or add new fees when it comes to traveling with a pup. Make sure to ask your travel partner or agent about the exact costs associated with your pet.
- Special travel collars and cages can help keep your pup safe on long separations from your home.
- NEVER leave your pup behind.
- Keep your pup physically active and engaged during the travel.