There are many side effects of not getting the MMR vaccine, including:
1) You could get mumps: If you get mumps, you could be very sick, have a fever, and have aching muscles and joints.
2) You could get measles: If you get measles, your body could be achy, have a rash, and cough. You could also get ear infections, diarrhea, and vomiting.
3) You could get polio: Polio can cause serious problems, including doctor-ordered paralysis.
4) You could get a brain infection: Brain infections can cause problems with thinking and learning.
5) You could get heart disease: If you don’t get the MMR vaccine, you might have a higher risk of getting heart disease.
6) You could get cancer: If you don’t get the MMR vaccine, you might have a higher risk of getting cancer.
The MMR vaccine is important because it can help protect you from some hazardous diseases. If you can’t get the vaccine, make sure to get vaccinated as soon as possible.